Monday, November 17, 2008

Apple Hill, Halloween, and other Happenings.

Well it looks like I figured things out and I'm able to post my pictures again. After 2 months of not being able to upload my pictures and having no working computer, I'm finally back in business and ready to update you on us. We've had lots of fun over the past 2 months. I'll start with Halloween. Quinn had a day off of school and I had the day off of work so we decided to do a craft project together. The finished result is below.


This should be labeled as the "before" picture because the kids sampled it a few times. Quinn really wanted to be a robot for Halloween. I had no clue how to make a robot costume and Had no idea what he had in mind. So with lots of help from Google, Home Depot, and some left over spray paint, we created this...

Chase being our 2nd born child had to settle for Quinn's "hand me down" costume from last year. We thought it worked out well since his nickname is "Nuggett." So here's our robot and our chicken nuggett. "Let's Go Mom, we're ready!!!!"

This is the trick-or-treat crew from left to right..Chase, Quinn, and Madeline.


This picture is proof that the boys actually can interact without fighting. Yes, there are rare moments when the stars align, and there is a blue moon when the boys are sweet to each other.


And who is this cute little monkey?

So a friend of mine laughed me off when I told her that I never get good pictures of my kids, but I get fabulous pictures of other people's kids. This picture is proof of this phenomenon. Is nose picking a stage of development for children?

With a little help from Daddy and the bribe of carmel apples, we were finally able to get one decent picture of the Apple Hill gang.


Thanks to the help of our friend Marty, we were able to get a rare family photo with "yours truly" included. :)

I found this cute little guy hanging out with a bunch of apples. I brought him home.


How could I resist?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics of the kids! The Halloween costumes look great. I was wondering how you were going to make a robot costume, but it looks like you pulled it off. Good job!
- Kristin

Alex said...

Hey bonnie-- I missed you! Its great to hear what is going on in your life... The boys are cuter than ever! I hope you are doing well...