Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lost in \Translation

There are lots of buttons on the computer here in Kyoto and I have no idea what the heck they do. I just wasted about 20 dollars worth of minutes figuring out how to turn the Kanji characters off. I cant seem to find the punctuation either.

I:ve seen lots of neato stuff and stayed in a traditional style Japanese hotel. The owner got down on all fours and bowed to me when I arrived. Grant doesn't even do that for me. I went into a traditional Japanese bath (onsen) and forgot and wore the wrong slippers into the bathroom. (\this really freaked out a Japanese lady.. oops) I went for a walk last night wearing a kimono and wooden slippers. I:m sure my underwear was hanging out the back.

This morning I fish, rice,and pickled vegetables for breakfast.  I:ve eaten so much raw fish and meat its unreal.  I:d love to go into more detail but my time is up at the internet cafe.  ¥this message probably cost me about 30 dollars.  ha ha..

Miss you all.

Pictures to come when I get back.  

No comments: