Tuesday, June 10, 2008

School Performance and Ice Cream


There's my boy all dressed up for his school performance. His pre-school class sang a few songs at the graduation for the kids moving into Kindergarten. Aparently a lot of kids don't make it to their middle school graduation so they make a big deal out of preschool graduation now. Naw, just kidding.



Look at all the kids with their hands neatly behind their backs. But we all know it's the girls that run the show in pre-school. Check out the 2nd girl from the right in this next picture.




Then you have the paparazzi (a.k.a. the parents.) Of course, I'm included in this madness with my spiffy DSLR camera.




Quinn has this new special look when we ask him to smile for the camera.




After the performance, we stepped out for some frozen yogurt. But first, I had to attempt to capture a decent picture of my boys together.





This moment only lasted for about 1/8th of a second. Thank God for fast cameras.


Nugget likes Chocolate ice cream. Errr wait... Frozen yogurt... YOGURT!!! Because frozen yogurt is that much healthier than ice cream right?



Spoons are as good as the yogurt..



"Pica is a medical disorder characterized by an appetite for largely non-nutritive substances"
-Wikipedia

Kidding again.. ha ha ha.. Can you say influenza??? Nice Quinn.

As for the medical updates.... Quinn goes for a blood draw tomorrow to see if he has a therapeutic dose of Depakote in his system. What makes it "therapeutic?" I don't know.... I think I've been working too much. Anyay, the neuro wants to make sure he's got enough in his system to make a difference and be sure it's not raking havoc on his insides. I got a message on the machine about setting up his MRI. I'll call and schedule that tomorrow.
That's all for now.

2 comments:

Mama Pooh said...

Frozen yogurt IS healthier! It has bacterias that are good for our body. The bacteria on tables...not so good. :)

Debbie M said...

I can't believe how much the boys have grown. They are becoming such handsome young men. Chris would be very surprised, I should bring him by. Lots of love,